The Review of Polling Districts, Polling Places
and Polling Stations 2018
- Notice is hereby given that the Council is conducting a review of those polling districts, polling places and polling stations for the Wards that fall within the boundaries of the District of East Cambridgeshire.
- Details of the existing arrangements and the Returning Officer’s proposals for the changes will form the basis of this review
- Any elector within the District may make representations concerning either the existing, or proposed arrangements as to their accessibility with regard to all electors within a particular polling district.
- The Council particularly welcomes any person or body with expertise in access for persons with any type of disability to comment on the Council’s proposals, or those recommendations of the Returning Officer.
- The Council’s proposals will be published on 23 February 2018 and all comments are to be received by 16 April 2018.
- Any representations should be addressed to the Electoral Services Officer; they will be available for public inspection during normal office hours at the Electoral Registration Office, The Grange,Nutholt Lane, Ely,Cambs,CB7 4EE. A list of those persons or bodies making a representation will be published on the Council’s website www.eastcambs.gov.uk
- Final recommendations will be considered by the Council at its meeting on 12 July 2018 and implementation of the results will take effect on the publication of the new registers on 1 December 2018.
East Cambridgeshire District Council
23 February 2018